5 Axis Metal Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
5 Axis Metal Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Introduction :
1.Metal Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine With 5 axis adopts Gantry Style Dual-side Driven structure with different worktable Y axis adopts Steel Structure Beam, good dynamic performance. Mechanical structure compact and with sufficient stiffness, good reliability and high efficiency cutting performance.
2.Machine base after welded need to be tempering and vibration processed to eliminate stress. Before installation by presetting, fine-tune the level and right angles to ensure the accuracy and lifespan of the equipment.
3.Adopts gantry style dual-side driver, with stable structure and good performance.
4. Y axis adopt import accuracy gear rack and pinion transmission, Z axis adopts imported accurate ball screw transmission, Max. Positioning Speed can reach to 60m/min.
5.Equipped with residual material collection system and dust removing device.
6. Standard collocation fiber laser generator and optional 700W-10000W fiber laser generator realize low operation and maintenance cost and maximum long-term investment returns and profits.
7. Machine case design meets CE standard which realizes reliable and safe processing. Ball rolling pallet/working table is convenient for material uploading and unloading and further promotes working efficiency.
8. Dual-pressure gas control system of 3 gas sources (high pressure air, nitrogen, oxygen) meets the processing requirement of all kinds of materials. Easy operation and low cost.
9. Optimized optical lens, specially designed nozzle and sensor technology realize smoother and more stable cutting.
5 Axis Metal Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Application:
It is applicable to stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy, galvanized steel, mild steel, spring steel, aluminum, brass, copper, titanium sheet and other metal sheets and pipes (different power due to different materials)
Widely used in advertising signs, sheet metal structure, high and low voltage electrical cabinet making, textile machinery parts, kitchen utensils, automobiles, machinery, elevators, electrical parts, spring, subway parts and other industries.
Sunic Laser has always been committed with the service idea of Customer-centric, supply Installation, Adjustment, Training and Maintenance in pre-sales and after-sales service.
Before signing contracts, Sunic Laser supply customers service of production plan, technical consultant, sample trail and equipment suggestion and etc.
2.Installation and Debugging
Equipments will be delivered to the target place in time according to customers’ requirement. Our professional Engineer can make sure Installation and debugging processes be settled down in 1~2 days, as well as a clear, tidy and orderly field.
Sunic Laser supply free technical training for all customers all over the world until the workers from buyer can operate the machine normally and individually. Mainly training are as follow:
1, Training for Control software operation
2, Training for normatively turning on/off operation of the machine
3, Instruction of technical parameters, as well as their setting ranges
4, Basic daily cleaning and maintenance for the machine
5, Solutions for common hardware problems
6, Training for other questions and technical suggestions during daily production
Training can be processed in the following ways:
1,Workers of customers can come to our factory in Wuhan, China to get the most professional hand-by-hand training.
2, We can send engineers to customers’ country and do training for workers in customers’ target factory. However, tickets and daily consumption like food and accommodation should be afforded by customers.
3, Remote training through Internet tools like Team-viewer, Skype and other instant communication softwares.
4. Equipment Maintenance
1, One year free maintenance, lifelong caring
2, Free technical consultant and software updating
3, Customer Service responding in 12hours
4, Continuous support with software and hardware after free maintenance
The guarantee period shall be 12 months counting from the date on which the commodity arrives at the port of destination.